RSS

Giving relationships a chance

King Loyal [Blackhartt][Loyalty] Filed Under:
I don't see why people don't give people a chance when they want to be with you. I believe that you may as well do it because in the worst case they can waste your time; best case they can change your life But that's just how I feel I can't tell people to live their life in my mindstate.
~King Loyal~
~Loyalty Gang~
~Blackhartt Entertainment~

| edit post

4 Responses to "Giving relationships a chance"

  1. Anonymous Says:
  2. I personally think this is deep JAVON . lmao =] &+ people in my eyes skrew up in some way .so i dont beleive in relationships no more .
  3. Mizz.Bri Says:
  4. i think that yu should giv ppl chances yu may ner noe...onli yu can determine yur futher..
  5. Anonymous Says:
  6. To me people are so stuck on a perfect person that doesn't exist. You should try n test the water no one really knows what can happen.
  7. Anonymous Says:
  8. i likeee :))

Post a Comment