In the mind of PiFFStar
KinG LoYaL [R&R][L-G] Filed Under: Labels: In the mind of PiFFStar, religion
Why are there so many religions ?
Which one is the right one ?
Should we go to Church ?
All these are questions that I ask myself because of everything that goes on now. There are so many different religions such as Buddhism,Rastafari,Catholicism, and Judaism just to name a few.I believe that you don't have to be religious for any reason I just think that you should believe in a higher being to have some understanding of life. Buddha talked about nirvana, Rastas believe that you should live life as a whole man and that you never die, Jews believe a messiah is coming and Catholics believe there messiah came and is returning. I personally don't know what to believe and explore every possibility.
Which one is the right one ?
Should we go to Church ?
All these are questions that I ask myself because of everything that goes on now. There are so many different religions such as Buddhism,Rastafari,Catholicism, and Judaism just to name a few.I believe that you don't have to be religious for any reason I just think that you should believe in a higher being to have some understanding of life. Buddha talked about nirvana, Rastas believe that you should live life as a whole man and that you never die, Jews believe a messiah is coming and Catholics believe there messiah came and is returning. I personally don't know what to believe and explore every possibility.