RSS

My Day 2/23/09

Anonymous Filed Under:
Today was just an ordinary day in a Prince Georges County, MD school. Started with everyone being friends, ended up with them back stabbing each other. From friends to fights, lovers to forget that hoe. It is ridiculous to have to witness such immaturity everyday seriously. I just sit in my sit and shake my head at the images before me for the simple fact that, that is all I can do. It is pretty wild watching the same thing happen everyday, like where is the variety in my life? Where have all my wasted hours gone besides the time I use to better my life using free education(may not be quality but hey). It is not that my life is hard, my life is far from such. I am just ready for a change I guess. I am college bound, I can hear the dorms calling my name.

~YoSHii 2FLii MaMii~

| edit post

1 Response to "My Day 2/23/09"

  1. KinG LoYaL [R&R][L-G] Says:
  2. I here what you saying people are very ignorant and immature over alot of things. Brothers fighting over a girl to the point where one jumps another it gets brazy. All I can say is college is where its at and thats where you should head.

Post a Comment