RSS

Stylefreeing 6

KinG LoYaL [R&R][L-G] Filed Under: Labels: ,
Baby don't go(x2) and if you walk away please leave your love behind.
Yeah
I remember when we first met we talked all day and we talked all night I found out what you liked , what made you laugh ,what made you smile, and what made cry and then we got together and thought that we would last forever.But now you're packing your bags and getting ready to leave and I don't know what else to say but Baby don't go ooh Baby don't go and if you walk away please leave your love behind so I can have something to comfort me while I stand still in time.

Lemme know if I should finish it
~King Loyal~
~Loyalty Gang~

| edit post

2 Responses to "Stylefreeing 6"

  1. Anonymous Says:
  2. ii see love iisz very deep
    yet yoo pulliin thru buh
    iit doesz remiind me of juju
    (no homo] cosz iit sounded qay lolsz buh iim liikiin dee lyriicsz
    imma qet dee cd wen iitsz out trust

    Keep iit up cosz iitsz
    09 and yoor qonna make iit

    Briginia bka Elmo kidd
  3. Anonymous Says:
  4. yu shud fiinish iit.. iitsz tuff
    keep yuh head uhp

    w/x0xo chii chii

Post a Comment