Girl if you ain't know I'm responsible for everything your man has been telling you. You thought he was a lyricist. You thought he had way with words that would knock you off your feet. You believed it was his words that brought tears to your eyes but girl no his words were mine. I'm the one who really loves you, I'm the one who really wants your time, I'm the one who really wants to make you mine. I think of you day and night and I love you the way you flex your style. See girl I just want you to know just how I feel about you. I'm tired of his deception I'm the one you really love
~King Loyal~
~Loyalty Gang~
I'm not done but comment up
~King Loyal~
~Loyalty Gang~
I'm not done but comment up
iim impressed by your ritiin skills. Yu get extreme koolio points on diis!! Its harmless words wiff lots of feeliins and meaniins. Very beautiful n Although ikno not ta whom yur heart went out ta wen yu was created diis but iit illy go hard n ilikk iit!!
DAT NEE[STER] GiiRL
WAS HERE 2.18.09
but it aint show
so imma comment again...-
awwww u love sum1 datzx so kute hehe
and its kute how u thought u had game lmaoo
sike naw
[finish it so i kan have more 2 say-)
-jersey